arguscgi permission denied

Gonzalo Perez Brun perez_brun at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:31:02 EST 2007

It`s extrange....my argus start working following the documentation
steps...anyway maybe i can help, please send me more info like:

1) Apache configuration (section where you declare the argus staff).
2) User that apache use.
3) directory path and permissions and owner.
4) files permissions and owner.
5) config and user files permissions and owner.

Gonzalo.