users config auth

Gonzalo Perez Brun perez_brun at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 09:52:45 EST 2008

Jonathan:
                If you refere the user file for the login process,  you can find a perl script that generate a hash for passwords in the contrib directory. Then you can copy it to the "users" file, the rest is plain-text (username, group, etc.).  The script is mkpass or something...If you can not find it, get me advice and then search the real name...
                good luck.

Gonzalo.