Services not showing on Unack'd Page

Sagi Brody sagi at webair.com
Tue Oct 27 13:03:10 EDT 2009

Ok got, it. What if I have one group that I want to show on the
unack'd page, but not send out an email notification for?

I tried to create a custom mail method for this group with something
like:

Method "mailignore" {
       command: /usr/bin/true
}

but argus didnt seem to like that

Thanks,
Sagi Brody
Webair Internet Development, Inc.
Phone: 1 866 WEBAIR 1
Fax: 516.938.5100
http://www.webair.com
sagi at webair.com
AIM: webairsagi
ICQ: 146240554
We are interested in any feedback you might have about the service you
received. Please contact our technical support consumer care manager
directly 1.866.WEBAIR1 or e-mail customercare at webair.com