How to access Argus in the browser?

Scott Hiemstra shiemstra at h2.com
Mon May 13 08:54:52 EDT 2013

I run CentOS so my setup is a bit different but I'll assist if I can.  If you haven't figured it out yet please sent the output of "grep ^INSTALL_ Makefile" from within the Argus src directory, this will provide all of your install paths.  Are you using Apache or some other webserver?  Are you planning to run Argus under a VirtualHost or as the main site on the machine?

Scott