How to access Argus in the browser?

Roberto Schuster robertoaschuster at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:19:43 EDT 2013

Hi Scot,

I'm using Apache as web server, on a virtual machine running on virtualbox.

A apreciate your help, but I just made it work! I had to ask some help to a
friend and we did some weird stuff:
 - set permission to www-data (apache) user in some sub directories in the
$datadir (ok, it was in the tutorial...)
 - set permission to argus user in some sub directories in the $datadir
 - rename arguscgi script file to arguscgi.pl, so it can run

Well, I'm going slow, but going on... :)

Now I can access the argus interface, but some errors still persist:
- *Error: cannot load argus javascript*
*- **Error: cannot load argus style_sheet*
*
*
I followed the instructions below, but the error remains....
- make sure you copy the file misc/argus.js to your htdocs directory and
configure a javascript: /correct/url/argus.js in your argus config
- make sure you copy the file misc/argus.css to your htdocs directory and
configure a style_sheet: /correct/url/argus.css in your argus config.

Thankss