Sending a specific number of notifies.

Eddie Harris eharris at mis.net
Wed Aug 10 17:08:32 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I just found argus yesterday, but I'm already in love.  Great job!

I have checked the archives of the mailing list as well as the online
documentation and haven't found an answer.

I have some low priority boxes, that I don't want to inundate folks with
notifications about them being down.  However, I don't want to send only
one notify as with the autoack (the local paging system isn't great and
they may miss only one, on the other hand if they are in a restaurant, I
don't want them to get pages every X minutes, until they can get to a
browser to ack).

Anyone with a suggestion?

Thanks
Eddie