monitor free disk space

Roger Fishwick roger at keyslider.co.uk
Thu May 11 11:47:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am doing a bit of tidy up on my argus setup, one of the things I have
intended to change for a while is how I monitor free disk space on a number
of servers, currently I have a small script that calculates the free space
and returns a code if there is a problem I make this available via the web
interface, and call this from argus.

I was wondering if any one had a better solution they would be willing to
share with me ?

BTW Argus is still the 'best' (most usable,most reliable, most performant)
of the many monitoring solutions I have used !

Regards,
Roger