Upgrade works with one issue.

Charles Tweedy Charles.Tweedy at dcr.virginia.gov
Tue Jun 24 07:33:12 EDT 2008

Hello all. I enjoy watching your posts and never really have posted before. I have used Argus for 3 years now, and never touched it. It just works, and my perceived uptime has been 100%. I decided to move the system to a new box and use the new version. I copied my config over and it all works, however there are several web page related issues. For some background the older system was SUSE 8, and the new is version is Ubuntu 8.04. I am no expert in Apache, and this seems to be were the issue is. What happens is that I do not see the smiley icon, background, siren, and no speaker icon. Is this a style sheet thing or is the new version doing this different? I should be able to put all those items anywhere and point the config to them. Any help would be appreciated. Looks simple enough.

Charles T.
Network Manager