Compute Service

Jeremy Kister argus-02 at jeremykister.com
Wed Feb 1 14:34:49 EST 2012

On 2/1/2012 12:54 PM, jeff weisberg wrote:
> you want argus to calculate 1 + 2? why? so argus can page you if Q
> changes the laws of mathematics?

.. In God we trust, everything else we monitor.

> my $x = 500 + 1;
> print "$x\n";

how would i use 'print "$x\n" in the 123_test file so that a Compute
object in the 122_more file could use it ?

see, my 123_test file has a pretty hash at the top where there's lots of
data.  i don't want to denormalize my data by having to put these values
all over the place.

so i was trying to use Compute so that I could expose the data in my
123_test file to all of Argus so that other objects could see it.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./